GUEST, PLAYER, GUARDIAN, OPERATOR OF GAME OVER ESCAPE ROOMS - WARSAW
- Legal entity operating GAME OVER ESCAPE ROOMS – WARSAW (further referred to as to Escape Rooms)
is PLAN B sp. z o.o. with its headquarters in Warsaw, address: ul. Garażowa 5, 02-651 Warsaw,
entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court
for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS
number 0000757267, tax identification number (NIP) 521-384-57-70, REGON number 381779749, with a
share capital of 60000 Polish zloty, further referred to as to the Operator.
- The Guest is every person staying in the Escape Rooms, excluding the Guardians.
- The Player is every Guest that is entitled to play the game in the escape rooms after paying the
- The Guardian is a person handling – on the Operator’s request – Guests, Players and the game in the
escape rooms, dressed in clothing with the Game Over Escape Rooms logo.
- There are four rooms available in the Escape Rooms:
- Minotaur’s Labyrinth – the game scenario is inspired by the Greek mythology
- Maniac – the game scenario is inspired by horror movies,
- Jack the Ripper– the game scenario is inspired by classic 19th century British crime stories,
- Space Wars – the game scenario is inspired by science fiction movies and literature.
- The game in all of the escape rooms is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from
epilepsy or claustrophobia nor people with mobility malfunctions. Moreover, the game in the room
Maniac is not recommended for people under the age of 14.
- In the room Maniac, people under the age of 14 can participate in the game only with an
assistance of at least one Player above the age of 16 or – after prior arrangement with the Operator
at least 24 hours before the time of the reservation – with an assistance of the Guardian.
- In the room Maniac, only people above the age of 16 are allowed go play. However, if an adult
Player, holding a licence confirming their identity, under whose care people under the age of 16
remain, provides a written declaration, that they want to participate together with such people in
the game, the Operator will allow them to play.
- The game in the room Maniac has two possible scenarios: with or without handcuffs. The Players
decide on the scenario before entering the room.
- During the game in the room made accessible in the Escape Rooms, the Players are obliged to follow
the Regulations and recommendations of the Guardians.
- The game in the escape room can Begin only after prior payment for the game.
- The game in the escape room lasts 60 minutes. If the game starts later for the reasons that concern
the Players, the game can be shortened for the period of delay time. The Guardian will decide in
this matter. Shortening the time of the game due to its delay does not entitle the Players for price
- If the Players do not solve all the tasks within 60 minutes from the start of the game, the Guardian
can decide to extend the game, provided that it will not cause delay for the next group.
- The following number of people can participate in the game:
- between 2 and 6 Players in the rooms: Minotaur’s Labyrinth, Jack the Ripper, Maniac,
- between 3 and 7 Players in the room Space Wars,
Basing on the experience of the Operator, for the optimum of joy and satisfaction it is recommended
to participate in 4- and 5-person groups.
- It is not allowed to enter the rooms in outerwear, that is, any kind of jackets, coats, overalls. It
is also not allowed to bring any type of bags, handbags, backpacks, schoolbags.
- It is not allowed to use mobile phones, cameras, camcorders, tablets or any other electronic
devices. Therefore, the Players are asked to leave all the devices in the places designed for this
purpose or indicated by the Guardians. If the Guardians notice, that the Players use such devices
during the game, they have a right to stop the game in order to put the devices outside the room or
to finish the game before the time. The break in the game does not cause prolongation of the game
for the period of time above 60 minutes. The break in the game or its finish before time does not
entitle the Players for refund or price reduction.
- Before starting the game, the Players will be acquainted by the Guardian with the rules of the
game and safety rules. Therefore, the Players are asked to arrive to the Escape Rooms not later than
10 minutes before the reservation time.
- In case of failure to obey the Regulations or recommendations of the Guardians, the game may be
ended and the Players may be requested to leave the room. Ending the game in such case does not
entitle for refund or price reduction.
- The price of the game in the escape room depends on the number of Players. The price for one game
can be found on the website
escapegameover.pl and it given in the gross price in
Polish zloty, including VAT.
- You can make a reservation in four different ways:
- using a reservation form available online at www.escapegameover.pl
- by making a phone call at 22 121 1945,
- by sending an e-mail message at warszawa@
- in person – ul. Garażowa 5, 02-651 Warszawa.
- While making a reservation in a manner specified in Paragraph 2 (2-4), one should provide
- e-mail address
- contact number
- the number of the Players
- the name of the selected room
- the date and hour of the reservation
- the language of the game – Polish or English
- The Guardian can call the number given during the reservation in order to confirm presence.
- Every person making a reservation in a manner specified in Paragraph 2 (2-4) is obliged to acquaint
themselves with the Game Over Escape Rooms – Warsaw Regulations and to convey its content to the
rest of the Players.
- Payment for the game can be made online via reservation form available at escapegameover.pl
via a Web service www.przelewy24.plor by entering a unique
Voucher code or in the Escape Rooms by credit card, cash or unique Voucher code.
- The payment should be made before starting the game.
- The Voucher can be purchased in the Escape Room or on the website www.escapegameover.pl/
- Each voucher has a unique code, allowing them to play only once, upon the first use, and that is
valid for the maximum period of three months. Any subsequent use of the code does not entitle for
- Detailed regulations concerning purchasing vouchers are available in the Regulations of purchasing
vouchers, at www.escapegameover.pl
- The Players can, for any reason and in any given moment, stop the game and exit the escape room.
The Players can do so by using a handle located at every door or by pressing an emergency button,
located next to every door, that open sit automatically (the so called ‘Panic Button’ – as shown
- In the escape rooms there are technical elements marked with the text (1) or the symbol (2)
Elements indicated with such a text or symbol should not be touched or used during the game.
- In case of power outage in the Escape Rooms, evacuation and emergency lights will turn on.
Evacuation lights can be recognized by the symbol of a running man on a green background and are
placed above every exit of the escape room as well as in the leisure zone. Evacuation lights
indicate the direction of exit from the room and the Escape Rooms. In case of power outage, the
Guests are obliged to exit the room and the Escape Rooms, moving towards the direction indicated by
the evacuation lights.
- Pregnant women, people suffering from epilepsy, claustrophobia, fear of darkness, problems with
independent movement, should contact the Guardian before the game.
- A first-aid kit is available in the Escape Rooms. In case of emergency, please ask the Guardian for
GAME OVER ESCAPE ROOMS - WARSAW
- The cloakroom is obligatory on the premises of the Escape Rooms.
- On the premises of the Escape Rooms, the Guests can use – apart from escape rooms – puzzle and
arcade games, which might be available in the leisure zone of the Escape Rooms.
- Any remarks related to the Escape Room operation, service quality and behaviour of the Guardians can
be reported directly to the Guardians or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is prohibited to consume food bought or prepared outside the Escape Room on its premises.
- Animals are not allowed on the premises of the Escape Rooms.
- The Guests staying on the premises of the Escape Rooms, as well as on the pavement in front of
the Escape Rooms are not allowed to smoke cigarettes (including electronic cigarettes or other
drugs), nor to consume alcohol or any other drugs.
- The Guests of the Escape Rooms are obliged to strictly apply to the orders of the Guardians.
- For safety reasons, it is prohibited to bring drugs, alcohol, guns, pyrotechnic articles,
fireworks, any metal objects that are commonly regarded as dangerous; in case of attempt of bringing
any of the above-mentioned items on the premises of the Escape Rooms, the Guardian has a right to
deny entrance to the Escape Rooms to the person attempting it.
- The Guardians are obliged to deny service to the Guests being under the influence of alcohol,
drugs or any other intoxicating substances, as well as those Guests, who are violating the common
rules of social co-existence, in particular those behaving in a vulgar or aggressive manner towards
the Guardians and other Guests or whose behaviour is not compatible with the adopted principles.
Refusing to provide service to above-mentioned persons does constitute a basis for a refund.
- The Guardians are allowed to give orders to the Guests, that are mentioned in paragraph 9, and,
in case of lack of reaction to the orders, to call them to leave the Escape Rooms.
- The Operator does not bear financial responsibility for items lost, damaged or left in the Escape
Room or its surroundings.
- The Operator does not bear responsibility for the person injury or property injury of the Guest that
arose by the fault of the Guests in the Escape Rooms.
- The Guests bear responsibility for all damages and destructions they cause or contribute to in the
Escape Rooms, unless they are not guilty of the damage.
- The Operator does not bear responsibility for delays and breaks in the Escape Rooms operation that
are caused by force majeure or circumstances beyond the control of the Operator. In such case, the
Operator refunds the customer for the unused game.
- The Operator does not bear responsibility for the Guests’ failure to acquaint themselves with this
SURVEILLANCE AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The Operator informs that due to safety reasons as well as the needs of efficient course of the
game and protection property, the premises of the Escape Rooms are under visual monitoring and the
escape rooms – under audio-visual monitoring. The image of the Guests is processed only for these
- The Operator reserves the right to photograph and film in the Escape Rooms. The pictures and
videos will be used for marketing purposes, after prior agreement of the Guests captured on the
photographs or audio-visual recordings.
- The images of the Guests will be processed in order to assure property and personal safety in the
Escape Rooms based on Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulations of the European Parliament and the Council
2016/679 of the day of 27th April 2016 (further referred to as to GDPR).
- The images of the Guests will be captured for the period of 90 days or for the period of time
necessary to determine, investigate or defend possible claims. After this period of time, the images
will be deleted.
- The images of the Guests will not be shared for processing with any third party, except for
entities entitled on the basis of separate legal rules.
- The Guests have a right to access their image, unless it violates the rights and freedom of third
parties, as well as to limit processing and object against it.
- The Guests have a right to make a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office
if they regard the processing of the data as violating the rules of GDPR.
- The Operator does not bear responsibility for violation of personal rights and personal data
processing in a form of images of the Guests by the third parties, with regard to registration or
disclosure (e.g. in social media) of the images of the Guests by these persons.
- The Operator is an administrator of personal data of the Guests using the Escape Rooms, collected
and processed with regard to surveillance.
- In all matters not regulated in this Regulations, it is advised to contact the Guardians.
- In all matters not regulated in this Regulations, the laws of Civil code apply.
- A competent court for settling any disputes resulting from the agreement concluded between the
Operator and the Client is a relevant Court for the territory of Warsaw.
- The content of the Regulations is available at the reception of the Escape Rooms as well as on the